Liquid crystal displays (LCDs) and multi-touch screens have defined and enabled the mobile revolution, but user expectations do not stand still and there is an increasing challenge to access information quickly and safely. With new devices like the Amazon Echo and Microsoft Kinect, that transition is already underway. New input technologies, like natural voice and gesture controls, outputs, like 3D and flexible displays, and new devices, like virtual and augmented reality, will continue to evolve the user experience.
To find growth in this rapidly evolving space, the Lux Electronic User Interfaces Intelligence helps clients:
- Monitor rapidly evolving technology development and integration
- Assess a broad and varied landscape
- Find partnerships across materials, devices, and software developers
- Identify adjacent and new opportunities to expand and strengthen existing portfolio
- Evaluate new technologies, developers, and business models