From semiconductors to embedded systems to consumer devices and radio towers, electronics industry technologies span scales from nanometers to kilometers, with rapid innovation at every level. Effectively developing new materials, new processes, and new partners around the globe are not best practices in electronics, they are the minimum required for survival.
Lux Research's Intelligence services help corporations all along the electronics value chain to find opportunities in emerging technologies, whether they come from an academic researcher, a startup, or another corporation anywhere on earth. Our services cover electronics-specific technologies such as:
- Advanced Materials: Antireflective, conductive, easy-to-clean/stain resistant coatings; lightweight and robust composites, 3D printing
- Autonomous Systems 2.0: Sensors, algorithms, controls for robotics, drones, autonomous vehicles
- BioElectronics: Sensors, diagnostics, communications, person health/fitness monitors, processing and analytics, novel treatments like neurostimulation
- Efficient Building Systems: Building energy management systems, energy-efficient appliances, sensors and controls, smart windows and lighting, global policy outlook, ESCOs
- Energy Electronics: Advanced power switches, passive components
- Energy Storage: Lighter higher performing batteries, components and controls for battery management and in applications like electric vehicles and microgrids
- Printed, Flexible, and Organic Electronics: Displays, RFID, lighting, and other applications
- Solar: Manufacturing and process technology, polysilicon, inverters, control electronics
The value of our work in the electronics space has been validated by dozens of strategic engagements with leading industry players, and is bolstered by our presence across Asia in particular.