From semiconductors to embedded systems to consumer devices and radio towers, electronics industry technologies span scales from nanometers to kilometers, with rapid innovation at every level. Effectively developing new materials, new processes, and new partners around the globe are not best practices in electronics, they are the minimum required for survival.
Lux Research's Intelligence services help corporations all along the electronics value chain to find opportunities in emerging technologies, whether they come from an academic researcher, a startup, or another corporation anywhere on earth. Our services cover electronics-specific technologies such as:
- Printed, Flexible, and Organic Electronics: printed, organic, and flexible electronics for displays, RFID, lighting, solar, and other applications
- Energy Electronics: advanced power switches, passive components, and LEDs for reduced footprint
- Advanced Materials: antireflective, conductive, easy-to-clean/stain resistant coatings; lightweight and robust composites
- Solar Systems: photovoltaic technologies including polysilicon, high-concentrating photovoltaic (HCPV), controllers and sensors; power electronics such as inverters and MPPT
- Efficient Building Systems: building energy management systems, energy-efficient appliances, sensors and controls, smart windows and lighting, global policy outlook, ESCOs
- Efficient Building Systems: building energy management technologies
- Grid Storage: smart grid devices, novel battery chemistries
- Bio-based Materials and Chemicals: bio-based casings and shells
- Water: ultrapure filtration and recovery for fabs
The value of our work in the electronics space has been validated by dozens of strategic engagements with leading industry players, and is bolstered by our presence across Asia in particular.