While the world's energy, environmental, and health-related crises dominate the discussion today, many other sectors maintain their own pursuit of innovation, corporate performance, and competitive battle. Transportation by truck, train, and ship; large-scale project engineering, consumer products of all stripes, and dozens of other industries look to technology as a key driver of their futures.
While cleantech is a major area of invention and disruption, Lux Research's Intelligence services are not about cleantech alone. Our services help corporations in any industry find, evaluate, and acquire emerging technologies in advanced materials, novel processes, and other innovations that can help them compete within and across industry boundaries. Our services cover:
- Advanced Materials: coatings, structural materials, catalysts
- Bio-based Materials and Chemicals, Alternative Fuels: hyperlocal energy infrastructure, industrial biomass cultivation
- Mobile Energy: batteries and power management for transportation
- Grid Storage: smart grid devices
- Water: industrial water treatment, desalination projects, water management
- Solar Components, Solar Systems: infrastructure projects, subsidy, regulation, and feed-in-tariffs, installers and adoption
- Sustainable Building Materials, Efficient Building Systems: green building market dynamics, global policy outlook, emerging business models, energy- and resource-efficient buildings, building energy management systems, dynamic windows, smart lighting, low-carbon concrete, district heating & cooling
- Formulation and Delivery: active ingredient encapsulation and delivery for pharmaceuticals, cosmetic ingredients, agrichemicals, and nutrients
- Printed, Flexible, and Organic Electronics: printed, organic, and flexible electronics for displays, RFID, lighting, solar, and other applications
In a wide range of industries, innovative corporations in North and South America, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia and the Middle East, turn to our data, insights, and ideas as a key input to tomorrow's strategies.